The Powerscreen® Premiertrak 300 range of high performance primary jaw crushing plants are designed for medium scale operators in quarrying, demolition, recycling & mining applications. The range includes the Premiertrak 300 with hydraulic adjust & the Premiertrak R300 with hydraulic release. User benefits include track mobility for a quick set-up time, hydraulic crusher setting adjustment for total control of product size & crusher overload protection to prevent damage by un-crushable objects.
The Premiertrak 300 can run at low engine RPM resulting in excellent fuel efficiency and low noise emissions, ideal for urban sites. Other benefits of the machine include: Large clearances in the bypass chute to improve material flow and reduce the chance of blockages in sticky material; a large under crusher clearance and full tunnelling to reduce the chance of blockage due to re-bar build up; and a hydraulically lowering conveyor offers excellent access to reduce downtime should a blockage occur.
Rapid set-up times are possible with all folding done hydraulically and no need to work at height so the machine can be moved very quickly. Control is via an easy to use PLC screen control system. Jaw speed and CSS can be changed by a single button which allows the machine to be adjusted to suit the application very quickly with no tools required.
Features & Benefits
- Output Potential: up to 280tph (308 US tph)
- Ground level quick set-up with hydraulic folding feed hopper with hydraulic locking pins
- Heavy duty wear resistant feed hopper
- Stepped self-cleaning grizzly feeder with under feeder screen
- Wide bypass chute to optimise material flow
- Aggressive crushing action with high swing jaw encouraging material entry into crushing chamber
- Fully hydraulic crusher setting adjustment
- Improved manganese liner retention, protects jaw supports on both swing & fixed jaws
- Excellent under crusher access for removal of wire with hydraulic raise lower product conveyor
- Angle adjustable product conveyor, lowers for access & transport
- Low fuel consumption due to highly efficient direct drive system and low engine RPM
- Easily accessed powerunit canopy
- PLC control system with auto start facility
- Remote control via umbilical
- Dust suppression system
|Premiertrak 300||Premiertrak R300|
|Weight (Est)||32,400kgs (71,430lbs)||32,400kgs (71,430lbs)|
|Transport width||2.55m (8’5”)||2.55m (8’5”)|
|Transport length||14.3m (46’11”)||14.3m (46’11”)|
|Transport height||3.2m (10’6”)||3.2m (10’6”)|
|Working width||2.55m (8’5”)||2.55m (8’5”)|
|Working width||4.3m (14’1″) (with side conveyor)||4.3m (14’1″) (with side conveyor)|
|Working length||14.3m (46’11”)||14.3m (46’11”)|
|Working height||3.2m (10’6”)||3.2m (10’6”)|
* All information subject to machine configurations & specifications ordered.
** Powerscreen reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Powerscreen Premiertrak 300 Jaw Crusher